Self-Hypnosis and Visualisation
Is the basis of the Mental Preparation part of ‘The Jeyarani Way’ Gentle Birth Method.
The course includes
- Birth Education
- Partner’s Massage taught to couples
- Ayurvedic diet advice
- Advice on key nutritional supplements
- Breast feeding and baby care
- Post natal recovery, care and tips for post natal diet
- Advice on optimal positioning of your baby in your tummy
- How to practise and use self-hypnosis on a daily basis
- How to prepare yourself for a natural birth
- Specific advice for water birth
- More aspects of the Gentle Birth Method
We provide a CD that you can listen to every day during your pregnancy. As a follow-up we would like all our mothers to enrol on the Yoga course with Ingrid Lewis 6.30 to 7.30 pm at the same location. After the Yoga class we offer you a free 30 minute top up session of visualisation as on-going support.
Venue: The Kailash Centre, Newcourt Street, St John’s Wood, London NW8 7AA. (kailashcentre.org/contact-find.html)
Classes are held 6.30pm to 8pm every Monday (except Bank Holidays) at The Kailash Centre.
What is Self-hypnosis and Visualisation? – Read More