Mondays from 6.30 pm to 8 pm
Self-Hypnosis and Visualisation: 4 week course for couples or mothers who wish to come on their own
This course introduces the Mental Preparation part of ‘The Jeyarani Way’ Gentle Birth Method.
How to prepare yourself for a natural birth with the following elements
- We teach you self-hypnosis that you can learn and use on a daily basis for birth and for the rest of your life
- Visualisation techniques taught to visualise a normal pregnancy, and birthing experience
- Birth Education through visualisation
- Advice and visualisation for optimal positioning of your baby in your tummy
- Partner’s Massage taught to couples
- Movements for birth – funny walks. Micro movements with yoga, and Alexander technique posture awareness.
- How to use your breath to manage surges / contractions
- Pelvic birthing zone preparation techniques – with oils and a self-stretch technique
- Advice on appropriate eating and supplements
- Tummy wrap techniques and why – Pre and post natal support for your baby and your belly.
- Post natal recovery, care and tips for post natal diet
- MP3 download is provided to listen to every day during your pregnancy
Venue: The Kailash Centre, Newcourt Street, St John’s Wood, London NW8 7AA. (kailashcentre.org/contact-find.html)
Classes are held 6.30pm to 8pm every Monday (except Bank Holidays)
What is Self-hypnosis and Visualisation? – Read More