The Jeyarani Way, Gentle Birth Method Package from A-Z
The package includes:
- Herbal tea with nettle leaf (four month’s supply) – 2x packets
- Baladi Choornam Herbs (to make the drink) (three months’ supply) – 2x packs
- Dhanwantaram pills (‘baby pills’) (six months’ supply 1 pot)
- Perineal and Vaginal oil (an Ayurvedic formula for Jeyarani – helps to prevent tearing and protect your perineum)
- Aromatherapy labour massage oil
- Aromatherapy Anti-Stretch mark oil (150ml)
- Cotton Tummy Wrap – Post Natal
- Caullophylum 30c -1 pillule x3 times a day from 36 weeks to birth
- Homeopathic Tissue Salt Programme – Twice a day, throughout your pregnancy
- Homeopathic Labour and Post-natal Kit (contains the common remedies that you made need during labour and post-natally)
- Lactors – Homeopathy for lactation 3x pillules 3x times a day
- 3 CD’s
- The Jeyarani Way’: Prepare for a natural birth with Self-hypnosis and Visualisation, by Dr Gowri Motha (Self-hypnosis, visualisation & birth rehearsal.
- Gentle birthing Labour CD by Dr Gowri Motha (To listen to throughout labour).
- Toning-Up After Birth CD by Dr Gowri Motha (Post-natal visualisation and deep relaxation to help you regain your pre-pregnant shape, size and tone, and be more beautiful than ever before!)
- Creative Healing in Pregnancy and Labour DVD presented by Dr Gowri Motha
- Please note: The Gentle Birth Method book, can be bought separately for £14.99.