Get to know the basics and understand the fundamentals of the method and how it applies to your body and soul throughout your exciting, transformational journey as a mom, parents. The aim of ‘The Jeyarani Way’ Gentle Birth Method Self-hypnosis and Visualisation programme is to increase confidence, deepen bonding between mother, father and baby removing fear of the birth process.
Date: Saturday 7th February 2015
Starts: 10am, Ends: 2pm
Venue: The Kailash Centre, Newcourt Street, St John’s Wood, London NW8 7AA
This session is for you if you are a new joiner to classes or for friends you’d like to introduce to the wonders of Gentle Birth Method. Hosted by Dr Gowri personally it will be a day of getting acquainted with the method, and learning how you can, as a couple, tap into its benefits to help you throughout your pregnancy.
The programme includes:
- 10am: An overview of the method explaining the importance of each area including morning and evening teas
- One Hour: Introduction to self-hypnosis
- One Hour: Couples massage
- 12:30 Refreshments: tea and a gluten free treat
- 30 Mins: Explaining labour and use of homeopathy and oils for pelvic and vaginal preparation
- 40 Mins Brief talks and Q&A on yoga (including demonstration of funny walks) and breast-feeding
Price: £60 per couple (£30 per person).
Please call 0208 530 1146 or click here to book your place.